On Thu, 2009-12-24 at 14:25 -0700, dave perry wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have searched both the c172p and SenecaII folder for "autopilot" or
> "gui" or just "menu" and I can not find how these AC gray out the
> autopilot menu.  What's the secret?
>
> Dave P.

In Nasal/gui.nas is this line:
menuEnable("autopilot", props.globals.getNode("/autopilot/KAP140/locks") ==
nil);

It disables the autopilot menu when /autopilot/KAP140/locks exists...

You could call menuEnable("autopilot", 0); for yourself if you don't
want the menu to appear for your aircraft...

Ron