On Wed, Dec 30, 2009 at 2:21 PM, dave perry <skida...@mindspring.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone object to graying out the autopilot menu for tw additional
> autopilots used by several aircraft?

I would suggest introducing an enable switch for the generic
autopilot, the state of which would be reflected in the menu status as
well. Specific autopilots could then disable the generic one. Ideally,
the generic autopilot shouldn't even get loaded - I'd exile it from
preferences.xml to the aircraft files. If an aircraft doesn't have a
custom autopilot it should load the generic one explicitly.

I'd even consider simply moving the menu disable call itself into the
specific autopilot nasal files a better solution than listing special
cases in gui.nas.

--
Csaba/Jester