Hi Christian,

Yes, sorry my 'Build Center' is so out of date.
I hope to add an update over the coming days...
and will blip you when I do. And, as part of
that will include updated -
 <FG>\project\VC90
build files, plus new config.h.msvc files,
as well as my own all-in-one 'system'
build... and binaries are included...

We have recently had a few major 'systems'
overhauls in CVS, but are hopefully headed
towards a new release this month... and my
last WIN32 build felt pretty 'stable'

As Vivian points out, 'It’s not entirely
straightforward for the first build,' nice
understatement ;=()... due to the fact that,
except perhaps for OpenAL SDK, you must
download and compile ALL the prerequisites
sources in WIN32.

But as also pointed out, if you have any
specific problems, errors, then either contacts
us directly, or through this board, and we will
try to help...

Regards,

Geoff.
SITE: http://geoffair.net/fg/fgfs-047.htm