On Sat, Jan 9, 2010 at 7:29 AM, Simon Hollier <hellosi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey Martin,
>
> I don't think so as it appears to be last updated on the 30th of October.
>
> There is a user in Winnipeg, MB Canada that is sucking down an
> enormous amount of pages, but that isn't necessarily malicious.

Perhaps not however it's also not helpful. (Like to see someone try that
with wikepedia :-D )

> We're working on a solution to the 503's.
>
> Simon

I'll be curious to see what creative solution you come up with here. I have
a few interesting ideas but will not suggest anything on this list. Feel
free to email me if you find yourself scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Regards

George