Frederic

Thanks for today's updates to the Windows build.

Flightgear now builds out of the box -  well almost.

The start point was your 3rd party zip file at
ftp://ftp.ihg.uni-duisburg.de/FlightGear/Win32/MSVC/

I had to make an SVN  build of Openscenegraph to get rid of "CLEAR_MASK not
a member of osg.CullSettings errors in CameraGroup.cxx " During this build I
overwrote the 3rd party file that they supply over yours, and installed the
new Openscenegraph in your "install" directory.

My OpenAl and alut have been updated from the Creative site. Because of
differences in OpenAl and Simgear calling conventions all of the alut and
Openal includes are repeated in 3rdParty/include and 3rdParty/incude.h

Also I built my own plib, but this was just to eliminate all the "missing
pdb file" warnings at Flightgear link time. It was not really necessary.

This is a summary of the changes that I can remember that made to your 3rd
party distribution. Hopefully these notes cover all of the important steps.

Finally I made up my own file simgear/version.h

The good news is at last we have up-to-date build files in the CVS. It will
be interesting to hear how others get on.

Good to have you back.

Alan