I don't know if we've gone final with everything yet, but if we haven't, would
it be possible for somebody here to:
* double-check to see if the "mushroom" water-towers still exist under the town
definition in materials.xml; and, if so,
* remove them.

As we'll have a lot more areas defined as "town" in the upcoming scenery build,
and there are far too many water towers per square
land-area-measurement-category) in FG as it is, and it looks tacky. After the
release, I'll try and look at improving the randomly generated scenery.

Cheers
John