Hi,

I am cross-posting this to atlas and fg developer lists.

Atlas does not like the current apt.dat.gz because of string 'SOUTH' on
line 119725:

10  51.889770   -2.162530 SOUTH 174.360    80 0000.0000 0000.0000   80
111111 08 0 0 0.25 0 0300.0300

Looking at other lines in apt.dat.gz starting with 10 hints on that
SOUTH should be changed to S. If the above line is correct the Atlas
must be changed (assert triggers on line 409 in AirportsOverlay.cxx,
variable rwyid becomes corrupt).

If the above line is incorrect it would be nice if someone fixes
apt.dat.gz. If the line is correct please comment on that so I can
change Atlas to accept SOUTH.

Cheers,

Jari