Thanks again Syd.  As Martin said, displacements must be zero, unless it is
known to have a displaced threshold or stopway.

Runway spawn issue:
Many of the threshold.xml files have offsets, which cause the crash on spawn at
airports like KSFO, where it drops you in the water short of 28R.
91 meters short, to be exact.
Both Scenery/Airports/.... and Scenery-TerraSync/Airports have this offset.  At
JFK it was 1000 meters.

  <threshold>
      <lon>-122.357141284717</lon>
      <lat>37.6135315946418</lat>
      <rwy>28R</rwy>
      <hdg-deg>297.90</hdg-deg>
      <displ-m>91</displ-m>
      <stopw-m>0</stopw-m>
    </threshold>

Tower viewpoint issue:

twr.xml files are incorrect, showing either sub-terrain viewpoints or ground
zero viewpoints.

KJFK:
    <twr>
      <lon>-73.7816470000001</lon>
      <lat>40.64341</lat>
      <elev-m>0.00</elev-m>
    </twr>

Proper elevation should be 87.78 meters.  KSLC is off by 1300 meters.

Who or how can these files be corrected?  (I am assuming they were
auto-generated)

Thanks,
Peter