----- "David Megginson" a écrit :

> On Tue, Apr 6, 2010 at 4:19 AM, Frederic Bouvier wrote:
>
> > I presume it's the geometry shader support that is causing this. Try
> to disable technique number 8 in landmass.eff
> > regards,
>
> That was it -- no crash after commenting it out.  Is it likely a
> problem with my graphics card driver, or the FlightGear code?

Your card or driver advertise support of geometry shader but doesn't behave
correctly with them. If the extension wasn't supported, the effect would have
fallbacked to technique number 9 that doesn't use them.

I think there is an OSG environment variable (OSG_GL_EXTENSION_DISABLE iirc) to
disable buggy extension, and fgrun allows to set environment variable before
starting fgfs.

-Fred

--
Frédéric Bouvier