Hello all,

Since mpserver05 seems to be down, my server (07) has been receiving much more
use. This has become a problem here on my home access. There are three of us in
my home trying to use the internet in the evenings, for the most part. However
when there are 10 or more people logged in to mpserver07, I am essentially
relegated to dial-up speeds. I only have 10Mbps down, and 2Mbps up; and that's
the fastest that my ISP will allow on a home network. It already costs my over
$20 more per month for this, simply to have a static IP address assigned for
the FG server.

So at this point I don't have much choice other that to take mpserver07 down in
the evenings when we need to have internet access. I can leave it run during
the day when we aren't using the internet (8-5, US Central Time), but in the
evenings and on weekends when we need to use the internet, it has simply become
too much of a problem.

Sorry for the bad news.

TB