On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 10:43 PM, Curtis Olson <curtol...@gmail.com> wrote:
> If someone tells me what dns changes should be made, I can make them.

Okay, what do you think about this:
1) rename 02 to 14 (that is the next one, I believe)
2) assign 03 to the new server, as 03 has been down for a very long time

Thus:
1) anybody who used 02 would be forced to reconsider his choice and
hopefully make an intelligent pick
2) people who blindly start from 01 until they hit a working server
would encounter 01,03,04 and 05, all - to my knowledge - quite
powerful machines, and located in Europe,US,UK,US respectively.
3) pigeon's server would only have to handle the users from his
region, hopefully it has enough bandwidth to cope without problems

Comments?

--
Csaba/Jester