On Tue, 18 May 2010 15:29:54 +0800, Harry wrote in message
<aanlktikmptlauqiudmdpsmwvwjmn0hg5ho6cyqbkm...@mail.gmail.com>:

> For this I would like to use an Intel atom board

..which one?

> which is a pretty feeble MB but suits because its small, and low
> power use.

> Firstly has someone done this before?

..only something similar, ;o) the full FG on an AMD K6-2 450MHz
_years_ back, 384MB ram, and an 128bit 128MB ATI Radeon 9250
in a 2x agp slot, 2 to 5fps on the runway, 5 to 8fps in the air,
20fps "over water."  KDE 3 on Debian Sid GNU/Linux, if that's
too draggy, try FluxBox, LXDE or some other lightweight WM.

..most Atom cpu's support "HyperThreading", 2 threads per
cpu core, so I guess you can run the full current FG on at
least the 2 core Atoms, the 330 or the D510.

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: