On 20 May 2010, at 11:40, Martin Spott wrote:

>> If anyone wishes to volunteer a proper server (with a reasonably
>> symmetric connection) to run Hudson, please let me know [...]
>
> If it's just for running the monitor, then we probably should talk
> about putting it onto The MapServer as well.

Well, I've been using the master to do the Linux builds, because it was easy -
no particular reason it has to be done that way, though.

It does chew a bit of disk-space, since the master stores the artefacts for the
last N builds, where N is configurable. The artefacts are a hundred megabytes
or so, since it's all the header files, libs and binaries, though compressed of
course.

James