Hi folks,
as in every year, we're having a couple of free visitor tickets for the
LinuxTag expo in Berlin to share among interested fellows. Thus, if
you, your friends or colleagues are interested to experience LinuxTag,
please send me their name and EMail-adress, so I can assign a free
ticket for them. See:

  http://www.linuxtag.org/2010/en.html

The're going to recieve an EMail containing an access code to download
their individual, printable ticket form from a web site. The ticket
form has to be downloaded within 48 hours afther the access code has
been sent to them.

Cheers,
        Martin.