Hello !

I am currently working on a JSBSIM fdm for a glider ( Centrair Pegase )

I have a problem for defining airfoils manually in DATCOM. The Pegase
glider uses a specific profile for wings (Onera  COAP 1 and 2 ), about
which almost no information is publicly available.
Fortunately,  I could use a photography of the airfoil section, and
create a simple data file for this airfoil. I can use this data in xfoil
or xflr5 without problems, but now I would like to enter this airfoil
into DATCOM.
I tried to make an approximate NACA airfoil, but there are always big
discrepancies from the original shape, so I gave up on this method.

The only information I could find is from Digital Datcom documentation
( http://www.pdas.com/datcom.html ), section  2.4.4 says :

*The airfoil section module can be used to calculate the required
geometric and aerodynamic input parameters for virtually any user
defined airfoil section. This module substantially simplifies the user's
input preparation.*

*An airfoil section is defined by one of the following methods:*

   1. *An airfoil section designation (for NACA, double wedge, circular
      arc, or hexagonal airfoils)*
   2. *Section upper and lower Cartesian coordinates, or*
   3. *Section mean line and thickness distribution.*

So point 2 is interesting me, but .... despite having searched and
searched in the DATCOM docs that I could find, I was unable to find a
syntax / method for entering the "Section upper and lower Cartesian
coordinates".

Could someone point me to some documentation about this ?

Thank you !