On 12/06/10 18:15, Michael Sgier wrote:

only some days ago I bought some cheap, plastic glasses at Ebay. (Nvidia discover) Now I'm truly overwhelmed by the 3D effect so I might buy those expensive, electronic devices from Nvidia.

What I want to know, is has anybody used Vuzix iWear VR920 head mounted stereo displays with FlightGear.

Resolution ( or lack of - 640x480 :( ) aside, I'd be interested in knowing if it's possible to use the in stereo mode with FlightGear under Linux (preferably).

http://www.vuzix.com/iwear/products_vr920.html