Von: Curtis Olson [mailto:curtol...@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 22. Juni 2010 22:21
An: FlightGear developers discussions
Betreff: [Flightgear-devel] dumb git question

Here's a dumb git question.

Previously with cvs or svn, if I inadvertently removed a file, or screwed up
a file really badly and just wanted to start clean with the repository
version, I could just remove the file and run "cvs/svn update" and the
missing file would be noticed, and the system would pull the correct version
back from the repository.

Is there an equivalent or similar way to do this in git?  "git pull" says
"already up to date".  "git update" says 'update' is not a git command.

Thanks,

Curt.
--
Curtis Olson: http://baron.flightgear.org/~curt/