Hello Flightgear Developers,

I am looking at improving the Debian packages and support for your
wonderfull program and associated programs. I have nearly finished
packaging fgrun and am just working on upgrading and improving the other
packages. I have a couple of questions I was hoping you could help me
answer.

I am trying to properly split the base package apart separating the
scenery and aircraft in to separate packages and identify anything that
can be provided by another Debian package. The fonts directory includes
a number of fonts that I assume from the readme are quite specific to
FlightGear but the Liberation fonts are provided by a Debian package
ttf-liberation and it places the font files
in /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-liberation/ . How are these Liberation
fonts used by FlightGear? If I leave them out of the package and pull
them in as a dependency do I have to change anything else for FlightGear
to work as normal?

What does the Aircraft/UIUC folder contain, the link for info in the
readme is broken. When I looked at the readme's further down the
directory tree, for instance the README.orni.html it references files
apparently in the base package but they are not present. When running
flightgear with this aircraft you get a "Cannot find specified aircraft:
ornithopter-uiuc" error. Where are the missing files?

Thanks,

Chris