----- "Jon S. Berndt" a écrit :

> > Also, what's the best way to get the base package? From the
> FlightGear
> > page?
> > Is there a git checkout for that, as well?
> >
> > Jon
>

> Speaking of git, you might mention in your install procedure that for
> those developers who are using Cygwin, they can install git using the cygwin
> setup process at cygwin.com. Then they can use git from the command line.
> The msysGit install is not required, then.

I don't have an experience with cygwin git. I found that I have best results
with
autoctrl=false (see git-config) using msysGit with the base package. Otherwise
have often unexplained file changes that I can't cancel with git-checkout.

-Fred

--
Frédéric Bouvier
http://my.fotolia.com/frfoto/              Photo gallery - album photo