On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 10:09 PM, Durk Talsma wrote:
> On Wednesday, September 22, 2010 10:54:05 pm willie wrote:
>> If enough people are upset by this, then its easily moved back ......
>>
> Having said that, I'm not so sure that this menu is purely a developers tool,
> since I can imagine that there will be a more general interest among regular
> users to be able to enable stereoscopic vision at the click of a mouse. In
> that respect, I though that having it under views was quite a logical place.

I agree with Durk - this is obviously a View item. I don't see any
reason for this to be a
developers tool. It's a fully developed feature that IMO will be of
interest to a lot of users.

Note that it's common to order items within the menu by utilization,
so it could
be placed at the bottom of the menu without any issue.

If we're particularly concerned about menu length, it could be included as an
option under the Rendering dialog, but I don't think that is nessecary, and the
Rendering dialog is already very full.

-Stuart