Hi Guys,

I think I've found a bug in the new weather environment code.

I started up at Austin Bergstrom International (KAUS), a fairly large
Texas airport with runways 17L/R, 35L/R. The METAR had wind of 9 knots
at 190 degrees.

 I would expect FG to start on runway 17. Instead it starts on 35L.
Looking at the Global Weather dialog immediately after startup shows
the wind passing through 260 degrees as it veers around to 190. I
suspect that when the runways selection code is run, the wind is still
at 0 heading, causing runway 35L to be chosen.

Given this and the previously reported problem with pressure settings
(which still changes too slowly IMO - the pressure is often still
changing after I've set the altimeter) I think we need to be
explicitly setting the environment on initialization, rather than
relying on the interpolation XML to interpolate to the current METAR
or config.

-Stuart