On 5 Nov 2010, at 08:16, fiers...@zonnet.nl wrote:

> Recompiled all very early this morning.
>
> I have just noticed that in global weather, there is no METAR data.
> METAR source is set to live data.
> In the METAR data box I read 'NIL'.
>
> Something broke the METAR updates?

Torsten has been making changes near this (though not in the last couple of
days - when was your previous, working, build from?), and I've been making core
changes to fix other bugs (David Megginson's startup state issues), so this has
probably got knocked around. I'll poke around when I have a spare moment.

James