On 05 Nov 2010, at 20:37, ThorstenB wrote:

> Anyway, what are the plans for the next FG release?

Hi Thorsten,

I have a gut feeling we might just have chatted about this; but anyways, after
December 15 (approximately), My immediate workload is settling down a bit, and
hoping that we may pull a build off of the hudson machine, it should be too
hard to build a release sometime during the late part of December.

Cheers,
Durk