On Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 11:56 AM, Chris Wilkinson
<blobster...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
> Do you guys really wanna know how corrupt the character behind FSP is?

Snipped

> This guy is laughing in the face of the free software world, sponging off
> the hard work of others. I think its time to wipe the grin from his face. I
> intend to ask the Inland Revenue Department of NZ, and Fair Go, to
> investigate this clown.

Hi Chris,

It would be better handled by someone in New Zealand as government
departments and Current Affairs type programs tend to take more notice
of request from local residents. I think there is someone on this list
who is NZ based.

Regards

George