?I doubt this is pay-per-click, so just clicking on the ads could be
ineffective or couter-effective. However the strategy of  reporting the ads
is potentially a better one, particularly if enough people get involved

I've dispatched two ads this morning via the X button:

"No 1 Flight Simulator"

x "False advertising: The acknowledged #1 flight simulator by any measure is
Microsoft Flight Simulator"

(No offence intended against FlightGear, I'm sure there are measures against
which it is #1 but I wanted to present a clear argument, and besides, it was
a little impulsive I will admit).

"New Flight Simulator"

x "False advertising: This is not a new flight simulator, but the
open-source flight simulator FlightGear which has been existence for many
many years."

This will obviously have no effect if I'm the only one doing this, but it
worries me that as Chris says, the frequency of  these ads (in all their
variations) is increasing. It can only mean that an increasing number of
people are actually following the ads up with orders.

Mally