> Woohoo!!! I clicked on one of those ProFlightSimulator ads, and it
> took me to a page saying: "ACCOUNT SUSPENDED."
>
> See for yourself here! http://www.proflightsimulator.com/cgi-
> sys/suspendedpage.cgi?hop=txflyer20
>
> Cheers! Drinks all around!
>
> Check Six,
> Jack

It's back.

I was viewing a page on Facebook (with a picture of an older jet fighter on
the Hornet that someone had taken ... you may have seen it :-) and the
simulator ad was right there. It links to this page:

http://www.pennystock-pro.info/ProFligthSimulator.html

It's funny, because flight simulator isn't even spelled right in the link.

Jon