On Dec 15, 2010, at 2:23 PM, Citronnier - Alexis Bory wrote:

> Hi all
>
> I did (mid october) a flightgear page on Productwiki site.
>
> Product wiki is an intersting site where you can describe and rewiew any
> product on a wiki basis. So feel free to improve the page and add review.
> Since the creation, additional links appeared on the Product manuals
> (click "see all" on the right column).
>

> http://www.productwiki.com/flightgear-flight-simulator/
>
> Alexis

Based on what I saw when following the link, I might suggest that it's not a
good way to promote FlightGear, since it's not "for sale".  There are an Amazon
and Ebay link on the site main stage as someplace to "buy" FlightGear, which
purely takes the potential user away from what FlightGear is and exposes them
to Flight Simulators that are commercial and available to purchase.

Peter