Hey guys, I have had flight gear for about 3 months now, I really enjoy playing
offline but only just recently ive had the urge to want to play online, i try
connecting online to on my Mac but the fgfs app in the exec app in the dock
closes immediatly but flight gear stays open, this does not happen when i play
offline, can any one help please? email me back if you need other information
regarding this

Cheers
Grant