Hello,
I'm getting so many nasal errors during simulation. I've compiled the latest
git source.

hlada...@linux-hco7:~> fgfs --version
Processing command line arguments
FlightGear version: 2.2.0
Revision: e8500b3f2dd6871b5670d57b5feaba7460555892
Build-Id: none
FG_ROOT=/usr/local/share/flightgear
FG_HOME=/home/hladas94/.fgfs
FG_SCENERY=/usr/local/share/flightgear/Scenery:/usr/local/share/flightgear/Scenery/Terrain:/usr/local/share/flightgear/Scenery/Objects:
SimGear version: 2.0.0
PLIB version: 185

Please take a look here:
http://www.flightgear.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=10548

If you have any idea, please let me know.

Thank You,
J. Hladik