Hi All,

Anticipating that the new release will be ready soon, I made a gallery of
screenshots:

http://www.dropbox.com/gallery/7455889/1/FSWeekend2010?h=0e9825

I tried to capture the diversity of FlightGear, and to do justice to every
contributer. Obviously, it is impossible to cover every single aspect of
FlightGear, so the current selection is somewhat arbitrary. Browsing through
the images, I cannot help but realize that the image taking can collection
process is a very humbling experience. Looking at the quality of the Aircraft,
scenery objects, effects, and not to forget the infrastructure behind the
project, I can't even begin to image the countless hours of work, patience,
persistence, frustration, joy, inventiveness, and craftmanship that has gone
into the project. Therefore, these images are really not my work. They're yours!

Nevertheles, having said that, I do keep the copyright over the images and need
to state here explicitly that they are only to be used for the purpose of
promoting FlightGear, the free open source Flight Simulator program associated
with the website http://www.flightgear.org. Any other use of these images is,
without my express written permission explicitly prohibited.

Enjoy!

Cheers,
Durk