Looks like we're going to have a booth this year again:

  http://www.linuxtag.org/2011/en.html

I'll post an update as soon as the booth is definitely confirmed.
Generally I'd say: If you were planning to visit Berlin anyway, this is
the perfect occasion for killing two birds with just one stone.

Cheers,
        Martin.
P.S.: Anyone willing to fund 'consumables' like a box of 3D glasses ?