Just to comment on this recent thread, most of my scenery work is not in
TerraSync nor complied - the areas I know of are the Caribbean between Anguilla
and Nevis, all of Hawai'i but Ni'ihau, and I believe Oakland Int'l Airport.

I have available a finished London landclass and a finished
Baltimore/Washington, DC landclass available on my website at
http://www.stattosoftware.com/flightgear - they should be part of the next
release.

The Pacific Northwest, Rio de Janeiro, parts of Hong Kong, Phoenix, Shoreham,
Madrid, Toronto (harbor), and New England are on the mapserver, but have not
been compiled.

Southern New York has been sent in and is waiting to be added to the mapserver.
New Hampshire is waiting to be cleaned, which I will probably start tonight.

Switzerland land cover is almost done but does not include Sion - it is
basically the northwestern half of the country. I have hand-created scenery for
Sion which I have been working on for the past few years, but the terrain is so
difficult the Vancouver, Canada project I started last week already has almost
as many polygons.

Hope this helps,

Cheers
John