It's never to late and after the show is just before the next show. We will
keep this running for a while.

If you go to http://www.paypal.com/ you find some kind of "transfer money"
link somewhere on that site. Just follow the instructions, it's easy.
But please - don't stress your budget. After all, real life comes first!

Thanks, Torsten

Oh - and thanks for the first 150$, received today!