On Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 3:07 PM, Martin Spott <martin.sp...@mgras.net>wrote:

> Curtis Olson wrote:
>
> > I'm sure these known usages of the redbull logo are actively being
> scrubbed
> > right now???  If not, it sure makes all of this rhetoric sound pretty
> > hollow.  Hmmm, I just did a git pull and they are still there.  I guess
> no
> > one is moving too quickly on these existing infractions.
>
> Ah, do you expect us to take action _before_ negotiating ?

<sigh>

Since everyone here is putting redbull's interests ahead of there own, how
is it different from redbull's perspective when we happily continue to use
their logo in 3 places in our sim, but restrict the use in another place.  I
really feel like we are in the middle of a logic void.  I apologize, I have
this need to see logic in things ... I guess that's why I made a terrible
employee.

All this talk about trademarks and logos that we can use versus that we
can't use, and instances of the redbull logo that we are currently using
versus instances of the logo that we apparently can't use because of
litigation threats is about to make my head explode.

What am I missing here?  I am really really really struggling with the way
people are justifying our use of a specific logo in one case, and then
turning right around and arguing that we can't use the very same logo in
another case?  I'm thoroughly confused!

Curt.
--
Curtis Olson: