Hi everybody,
I'm getting results with Arduino and FGFS, at least in a Linux
environment, that's good. But I will just shortly mention there's
something broken in the Windows binaries.

I have a fully working hardware/software system that let's me feed FGFS
with data coming from a serial connected Arduino board, it runs smoothly
on Linux but doesn't on Windows. I'm running FGFS 2.0 on Windows7, with
very similar command line options; FGFS correctly reads it's own new
handmade protocol (doesn't complain and creates a new property in the
tree that I use for checking things), but it does ignore what's coming
in. Fact is the serial connection is correctly sending data, I can check
it with Arduino's own serial monitor and with a Python script too. It's
just FGFS not updateing its property tree :-(

I don't know what can be wrong in FGFS's code, I don't even know if
there's something I do wrong (but I don't think so); at least I wanted
to report that on this ML. Maybe someone cares and/or wants to know
more, and maybe someone has a few hints on what I should look for (just
in case it's only because of me).

Cheers :-)