I've found the time yesterday to update my December GIT to an up to date
version, and I'd like to fire off two remarks.

First, I had the impression that some nice work has been done on the
default clouds. If anyone wants to add more texture variety here, I have,
in addition to my extracted cloud textures which are part of FG anyway
several 100 MB of 2 and 5 Mpixel sky photographs of many different cloud
types which I've taken myself and out of which I have perhaps used 20% -
so if anyone else is interested in texturing clouds and needs some
material to work with, please just let me know, I'll be happy to donate
the pics to the cause.

Second, I've noticed that the Concorde is back in business with working
AP, so I can finally delete my v1.9.1 which I kept only to fly Concorde!
If the author of the plane  is on the list: Thanks for taking the time to
integrate my early work on the cockpit into the model and for keeping
everything working.

Cheers,

* Thorsten