Hi. That reverse thrust patch never was applied, so Ive used
'thrusters' on my local Beech B200 and C90 (now on my broken down hard
drive ) to simulate reverse.I think the turbine engine only responds
to the condition property , its the propeller code that needed some
work ...from what i vaguely remember.
Hope that helps a little.
Cheers