On Fri, 27 May 2011, Arnt Karlsen wrote:

> On Fri, 27 May 2011 12:55:24 -0400 (EDT), Claus wrote in message
> <1780160612.44750.1306515324059.javamail.r...@mail2.gatech.edu>:
>
>> Hello all,
>>
>> I am trying to build FG in Windows 7, using Visual Studio 10.
>
> ..ah.  Historically, Microsoft has made use of it's tools and
> "tools" to discourage the use of other peoples SW, this _may_
> be the case here too:
> http://groklaw.net/article.php?story=20090421111327711

One of these days I have a faint hope that you'll take off the tinfoil hat
and move into the big blue room, but I strongly suspect I hope in vain.

Until that time, it would be just awesome if you could restrict your
commentary to things you actually know something about.

It should be noted that my Hudson server has yet to fail to compile any
part of the FlightGear software and it does use Visual Studio 2010 (ok, it
might be using 2k8, but 2010 is installed. *hint* :) ) .  The only
exceptions to that are self-inflicted and have nothing to do with the
compiler toolchain.

g.

--
Proud owner of F-15C 80-0007