On Wed, 8 Jun 2011 19:59:23 +0000 (UTC), Martin wrote in message
<isokar$lc0u$1...@osprey.mgras.de>:

> Arnt Karlsen wrote:
>
> > ..our current "GPL" practice [...]
>
> Arnt, for what stupid reason are you using the terms "we" and "our" ?
> Except from annoying the developer's mailing list with unwanted
> outpourings you have not been involved in the FlightGear project at
> all, at least not for the last twelve years. You haven't contributed

..any code, correct, too busy with Groklaw and Kafka games.

> _anything_ over this time, thus you're not affected by the FPS-topic
> at all. As a consequence, the terms "our", "we" and "us" are
> completely inappropriate.
>
> Your lack of understanding for the motivation behind the way "The
> FlightGear Project", which does _not_ include Arnt Karlsen, is dealing
> with FPS (and related derivates) is prettty evident, therefore you're
> well advised to select your wording more carefully,
>
>       Martin.

..I simply found 'your current "GPL" practice' even less appropriate,
but you are right, you do have a right to exercise your copyrights
e.g. by dual-license your code in any way you please, e.g. by
allowing non-GPL distribution.

..my interest in FG is it offers a way back into aviation.

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: