On Wed, 15 Jun 2011 18:39:20 -0700, Ryan wrote in message
<1308188360.7422.1.camel@linux-toshiba-laptop>:

> Stupid question about dual-licensing: Can I dual-license an aircraft
> under both GPL2 and CC-BY (no -SA or -NC), and still have it placed
> into fgdata?

..if you own it, you decides.  Distributed with fgdata will
be under the GPL only, but your users may fetch it elsewhere,
e.g. from your sales hangar chain under your CC-BY.

..I must sell your aircraft under the GPL, if I want to sell
it with FG, the CC-BY is not compatible with the GPL:
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/license-list.html
..and, there are some other issues:
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/license-list.html#which-cc

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: