Hi All,

I've had a short look at how ThorstenB has implemented Local Weather as a
run-time loadable submodule, and for me it performs just fine, but in the
Forum I had a few people reporting problems either with METAR mode or in
general (unfortunately not with enough info so that I could diagnose
anything).

It'd be great if some people here could also test if the new structure
works well or not and provide some feedback so that I can fix it if
anything needs fixing.

Also, the atmospheric light and haze model is a bit rough and untuned.
Unfortunately, I'll have very little time during the next weeks to
test-fly or tune anything, so if I could get some feedback about what
situations look (most) unrealistic, that'd be helpful.

Thanks in advance,

* Thorsten