OK, thanks for the suggestion.

This L_shft key release keycode was coming from my configuration:
I had enabled the option "use L_shft + R_shft'" to change keyboard map
(I switch from fr map to us map sometimes).

I disabled this option in my keyboard config,
and the key release key code is as expected
again for both L_shft and R_shft.

Thx,
Sylvain.