FlightGear 2.4.0 will be released in a bit more than two weeks from now.
To reach a broad audience, I am looking for someone to write an
announcement, initially in English.
Also, very welcome are people able to translate this into their native
language and distribute it to their local press/flightsim
forum/newsletter/whatever.
The writing should be finished not later than Sunday, 14th. The actual
distribution of the announcement is scheduled for Monday, 15th and
Tuesday, 16th. The new files will be made available at Wednesday, 17th.

Having volunteers here is absolutely necessary. Without having anybody
writing something, there will be no official announcement.

Thank you

Torsten