Gijs de Rooy wrote:

> "Fresh" from a 3:40 + 7:28 hour flight from Costa Rica (via Atlanta, GA) I
> found this happy
> message in my (exploded) mailbox! Congrats Martin! And I wish your daughter
> all the best
> in sharing your love with a Cessna ;)

I guess in a couple of years the entire crowd is going to show up at
FSweekend  :-)
I have to admit that I've under-estimated the time requirement - not so
much concerning nappy service for the little lady but instead the time
I'm spending together with our three year old son.  On the other hand
it's a very exciting and pleasant development !

Cheers,
        Martin.