Tim Moore <timoor...@gmail.com> writes:

> I have created the ac-an2 repository, which includes only the An-2
> (duh), and deleted the an2 from fgdata.

so where is the new repository? is there a way of integrating it with
the rest of the data so that when i do a 'git pull' in fgdata it
automatically does a 'git pull' in the ac-an2 repository as well?
thanks.

--alex--

--
| I believe the moment is at hand when, by a paranoiac and active |
|  advance of the mind, it will be possible (simultaneously with  |