Even in the shadows of the big news of our 2.4.0 release, there's more exciting
stuff being developed ;)A much more advanced AI system, better weather
performance, new aircraft and additional development
tools to name a few.

Keep yourself up to date and enoy reading at the FlightGear Newsletter August
2011. A big applaus to all contributors! If you didn't contribute before,
please see this forum post with info on
how (and what) to contribute. I look forward to welcoming your contribution for
next month's edition!

Gijs