Durk Talsma wrote:

> I've imported the complete revision history from CVS. At this stage, I
> haven't really made a desision about whether I should try to keep the CVS
> and gitorious projects synchronized, or whether we should abandon the CVS
> repository altogether.

I don't see why you should take the extra work to sync up both repos. First
of all CVS is a PITA, compared to git and I don't see the benefit of further
supporting it.
Also, having the possibility of pull requests now on gitorious is a valuable
improvement which might lead to the development of taxidraw gaining speed
again.

The same as with taxidraw should be done with terragear, which also lacks
developer power and where quite some patches are scrambled over different
places.

Chris