From: Curtis Olson [mailto:curtol...@gmail.com]
Sent: 10 September 2011 15:39
To: FlightGear developers discussions
Subject: [Flightgear-devel] substantial base package size increase

I just noticed when I pushed out the latest developer snapshot build that
our setup.exe size has grown from about 410 Mb to 500+ Mb.  I think (?) this
may be the new dds textures?  I'm not making a judgement, or calling for a
particular action here, but it might be worth thinking/discussing if there
is a way to push the size back down, or are we ok with 500Mb+ (1/2 a Gb) on
our setup.exe size?

Thanks,

Curt.
--