Hi there

Is there anyone out doing some mapping/scenery improvements on Alaska ?
I decided to make Alaska as a "center" for testing some new sources and
experimental scenery improvements. Does anyone know about a FlightGear
Alaska initiative in the past ? Beside of contribution to scenery or map
improvements, do we have some FlightGear contributors from Alaska ?

Cheers, Yves