I produced project files with CMake and built FG release 2.4.0 with
MSVS2008 (latest service pack, built on Windows7 64bit). The overall
process worked with minor glitches, but executable has only 5.18Mb
compared to 9.2MB of the FG Release. It runs, the initialization phase
succeeds successfully, but in the virtual environment i only see the HUD
bars and sky color background. The application menue is fully
operational. The only option i left out is the SVN dependency. Tried to
run my executable in fully built own environment as well as in the
release 2.4.0 installer provided one with the same result.

Any idea?